- 250 g flour, sifted
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Whisk eggs with sugar and salt.
- Add lightly yogurt, milk, flour, baking powder and butter. Mix the dough with the mixer.
- Preheat a pan, smear with some oil, pour the pancake mixture and bake over medium heat for 1 minute, until bubbles form on top. Then flip over and bake on the other side, until the pancake is lightly golden on both sides. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Take a spoon and smear a Real Red Raspberry spread on pancakes. Enjoy in whole raspberries!
Find out more: