- Beef Steak 450 - 600 g
- Cherries - 80 g
- Red wine - 100 ml (Merlot or Cabernet)
- Tomato puree - 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce for marinating
- Chilito Burning Hot Chili Sauce
- Butter - 150 g
- Cut the Beef Steak into 2-6 pieces (depends how do you like - if you like bigger pieces, low baked and juicy, cut it thicker and if you like well baked steaks, cut thinner pieces). Season the steaks with salt and pepper and marinate with mixture of Soy sauce and Red wine and pepper. Let sit at least two hours, but previously save some marinade for sauce.
- Place the mix in a hot pan with previously added butter and constantly spoon it over the steaks. Cook down until the beef is tender (use about 100g of butter). Take it from the heat and place it in on a warm plate. A steak needs to rest while you are preparing a sauce. Cover it with foil during this time, it will help keep it warm.
- Put the sauce ingredients in the same pan you used to grill steaks. Add some fresh fresh butter if it is necessary (that’s why we have spare 50 g of butter in the ingredients).
- Add a cherries, a little garlic, reduce the heat, pour the wine and cook it briefly to evaporate the alcohol. Add the mashed tomatoes, Chilito Burning Hot Sauce and then use the secret of Good Chiefs - take the meat and all that juice dropped while were covered. Then reduce heat to a simmer, from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Put the Beef steaks on slices of toasted bread and top the steaks with sauce. Serve with some salad and enjoy!