- 3 eggs
- 200 g grated kashkaval
- 100 g Feta cheese (or some other fresh cheese)
- 150 ml yogurt
- 120 g oil
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Chilito Burning Hot Sauce
- Whisk the eggs with wire and add all ingredients from the list. Mix everythingl together and pour into a greased baking pan about 20x30 cm size.
- Put the mixture in a preheated oven and bake it for about 20-30 minutes. When it’s time, remove it from the oven, top with Chilito Burning Hot Sauce and bring it back to bake (for 5 minutes).
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake inside for 10 minutes. Then remove it from the oven, cut into pieces and you can serve it!
P.S. If you like, you can also bake it also in muffin pan.