- ½ pound pork tenderloin
- 200 g prosciutto
- Black trumpet spread
- 100 ml red dry wine
- 200 ml cooking sour cream
- 1-2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- Cut the pork tenderloin on pieces to get medallions shape and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Fry the medallions in shallow oil for 10 minutes. Take out the meat.
- In the remaining oil put finely chopped onion and garlic, as well as prosciutto. After 2-3 minutes simmering, pour the red wine.
- When the wine is evaporated, add cooking sour cream, mustard and finely chopped parsley.
- Finally add Black trumpet spread, black pepper powder and salt as needed.
- Put the medallions back, simmer for 2-3 minutes and serve.